Slot Space Wars
In online casinos, slot machines are not uncommon, which have remained popular with gamblers for many years. These include the Space Wars slot created by NetEnt. Those who prefer free gambling appreciate the high quality of its design and an interesting plot. Clients who conduct online gambling for real money appreciate this slot for its original gameplay and good chances of winning.
Symbols, special symbols and bonus rounds
On the reels of the Space Wars slot, the player will see exclusively themed images. The basic set includes:
- Minor characters are small Monsters of five colors (purple, blue, green, yellow, and orange).
- The elders are their larger cousins.
- Red Crystal is the symbol that makes the highest paying combinations.
Of the special symbols, developers use only one – Wild (white volumetric inscription Wild on a black background). It appears only on the second and fourth reels, does not form its own combinations, but replaces any images in the prize sequences.
The game does not provide for separate bonus rounds. The main bonus option is Clonning Pod Re-Spins:
- When any winning combination is formed, the symbols participating in it are sent to the flask to the right of the playing field. They are cloned there.
- All reels start to respin, and the frequency of the cloned Monsters drops increases significantly.
Principle of operation
The gameplay of the Space Wars slot machine uses well-known principles:
- There are five reels on the playing field with randomly placed symbols.
- The number of horizontal rows is 4, which distinguishes it from the classic models, with a 5×3 playing space.
- 40 prize lines are constantly involved in the game, which somewhat increases the probability of getting a prize combination in any launch.
The player receives payments only for the sequences formed on the pay lines. To receive a win, it must contain at least three identical symbols in a row. Combinations start only from the leftmost reel (lines are unidirectional).
The paytable shows the odds:
- From x2 to x50 for the lower characters of the base set.
- From x10 to x400 for senior symbols.
- x30, x250 and x1000 for a combination of 3.4 or 5 Red Crystals on the payline.
Wild Symbols replaces any symbols in the winning combination, but the payout ratio does not increase.
One of the features of the slot is the presence of many stackable symbols on the reels. This means that several identical images in a row often appear in a vertical row, which significantly increases the chances of more than one winning combination in a round (payments for all add up).
How to win at this machine?
The Space Wars return rate (RTP) claimed by NetEnt is 96.8%. Wherein:
- A winning combination is formed on average 1 time in six rounds;
- 19.6% of wins come from basic spins;
- 38.3% will bring respins with lower base symbols;
- 38.9% – repeated spins with higher symbols.
This distribution allows the player to calmly conduct the session, providing, if not complete preservation, then a slight decrease in the bankroll due to basic wins and cheap respins, in anticipation of a large prize from expensive symbols and their respin.