Slot Wild Sevens
Online casino games are not only about slots, roulettes and card tables. Free slot machines in the video poker category are also in demand. Playson offers an interesting video poker implementation – the Wild Sevens slot. Here those who prefer free gambling will be happy to practice collecting poker combinations in the “space” interior, and gamblers making real bets will be able to count on solid payouts.
Play Free Wild Sevens
Free slots in the video poker category have won millions of fans thanks to:
- simple but fun gameplay;
- opportunities for beginners to get an idea of poker combinations and practice in playing with them;
- original solutions expanding the range of combinations;
- big wins on real money bets.
All this fully applies to the “Wild Sevens”, in which as many as four Jokers (“wild” cards, in the role of which are played by sevens) interfere with the standard game.
Online casino customers who choose it will certainly be pleased with the interface that is not quite usual for this category of games. Its functionality ensures a fast and comfortable game, and the design in the form of a spaceship cockpit looks fresh and stylish.
Special symbols and bonus rounds
As in most video poker games, Wild Sevens gravitates towards the classics, therefore, as expected, it does not contain any special innovations in the set of cards and prize options.
So, the game is played with a standard 52-sheet card deck, for 1 hand, and the base is a combination of traditional five-card poker.
The only deviation from the canons is the introduction of special “wild” cards into the game, more precisely, the assignment of additional functions to the sevens. In this machine, they:
- can replace any card when forming a poker combination.
- create additional high-paying combinations, such as Royal Flash + Joker (Royal Flush with Joker) or Four Sevens (Four Sevens).
The machine does not provide any other prize options, except for payment for the collected combination (there is no jackpot drawing, no special bonus round). However, the opportunity to increase the winnings of any distribution in the risk game has been implemented.
Principle of operation
The gameplay of Wild Sevens is extremely simple – it simulates one hand of five card poker. It includes 2 stages:
- The distribution itself. The player receives 5 cards in his hands, evaluates the strength of the combination and / or the probability and potential of its growth.
- Replacement of cards. The gambler changes the cards that he considers unnecessary to new ones from the rest of the deck. The final combination is evaluated and, if included in the list of paid ones, it brings a prize.
The set of poker combinations for which you can get paid is somewhat different from the standard one. The player receives payments for:
- Set (Three of a Kind) – three cards of the same denomination, in an amount equal to the size of the bet.
- Straight – five cards in a row, regardless of the suit, with a coefficient of x2.
- Flush – 5 cards of the same suit, payment – 3 bets.
- Full House – 3 cards of one denomination and 2 of another, four times payment.
- Four of a kind – 4 cards of the same rank, regardless of the fifth, payout ratio x5.
- Straight Flush – a straight of the same suit, with a multiplier of x10.
- Five of a Kind – four of a kind + Joker, paid in the amount of 20 bets.
- Royal Flash + Joker (“Wild” Royal Flush), will bring the player a win of 30 times.
- Four Sevens – Four of sevens (the fifth card is not important) is paid with a multiplier of x100 to the size of the bet.
- Royal Flash – a classic Royal Flush of five consecutive senior cards of the same suit (no Joker is involved), gives a payout of 300 bets.
How to win at this machine
The developer has set the return rate for this video poker in excess of 96%, which is very good for gamblers hoping for a real win.
At the same time, the probability of the appearance of paid poker combinations exceeds 40% in the first round of the hand, and 54% in the second. As a result, the player is quite able to keep the bankroll in anticipation of a big win. And it can be really solid – with a betting range of 1-500 coins, you can get up to 150 thousand coins in the distribution for the Royal Flush (not counting the risk game).