Slot Caribbean Poker
Caribbean Poker is a free online-casino Caribbean poker with side bets that can be played with a jackpot with bonus payouts. This machine is from Net Entertainment. This game has classic rules. It uses the only regular 52-card deck without a joker. Traditional poker hands from Ace and King to Royal Flush are considered to be the winning ones.The manufacturer’s specified Caribbean Poker return rate reaches 94.79%.The player can make an ante bet within the specified limit. The side bet is at your discretion. Then he can receive 5 cards, evaluate their strength and take one of two options:
- Discard cards and lose antes.
- Continue the gameplay, place confirmation for 2 antes.
There are no card exchanges in the slot machine.
Combinations by seniority in descending order of strength:
- Royal Flush is an invincible hand that consists of Ten, Queen, Jack, King, and Ace of identical suits.
- Straight Flush – is constructed with the same Royal Flush combination, but it consists of lower suited sequences, for example – Five, Seven, Six, Eight, Nine, Ten.
- Four of a kind – 4 identical ranks, for example – 4 Nines.
- Full House – three identical ranks and also a pair, for example – three Queens and two 8.
- Flush – all cards of the same suit.
- Straight – the cards come in sequence, the same as Straight Flush and Royal Flush, but differ in suits (at least one of a different suit).
- Three (Trips, Set) – three identical denominations, for example – three Twos.
- Two Pairs – two pairs of different ranks, for example – 2 Threes and the same number of Queens.
- Pair – any 2 cards of the same denomination, for example, two Sevens.
- No alignment – the combination is not made and the strength is revealed by the highest card.
Caribbean Poker slot machine bonus games
There is no progressive jackpot draw at Caribbean Poker. But here you can make side bets on the B + field. They cannot be larger than the main rates, but play independently of them. Payments for these rates are made if the gamer receives a combination of tris or higher. The coefficients are as follows:
- Tris – 20: 1
- Street – 40: 1
- Full House – 100: 1
- Caret – 250: 1
- Flush – 60: 1
- Straight flush – 500: 1
- Royal Flush – 1000: 1
If there is no bonus combination in the cards, the dealer can immediately take the side bet without waiting for the decision the gamer makes on the box.
The Progressive Jackpot at Caribbean Poker cannot be won in no deposit casinos.
How to play Caribbean Poker? (Interface)
The game is designed in the style traditional for GloboTech machines. Let’s explain the purpose of the main interface details:
- New – new hands
- Deal – dealing cards
- Cancel – clears the field for a bet
- Repeat – repeat bet
- Change – replace all cards
- Raise – placing a Bet
- Fold – card collection.
The range of bets offered by Caribbean Poker is marked on the plates near the bump. Clicking on it can open the tables of paid odds. There are practically no settings.
Talking again about the merits and cons of Caribbean poker is not useful. They are well known to many gamblers. The strategies of this poker are very different.
Directly about the Caribbean Poker model from GloboTech, we can say that it offers classic game rules and has a user-friendly interface and pleasant design with color palettes that do not tire the eyes.